Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January Progress

It may not be apparent from the recent posts, but I have spent most of my lace time making bobbin lace. Most of the items I posted this month required very little work before I could post them. It was so easy finding thing to post, it was almost like cheating:)

Bobbin lace:
I started my next pattern and it is slowly coming along. It will be a while before I have something to show though.

Tatting:
I picked up another WIP from a few years ago. This one was not as big of an undertaking as the previous one!

I also picked up tatting with metallic thread again. I completed Motif No. 37 for the 25 motif challenge. Scan coming soon.

Needle Lace:
I started a new piece! For the time being I will put aside the needle lace mat that I kept mentioning last year. For some reason it's just not calling my name. This one is smaller. I think that since I am a beginner, it would be better to stick to smaller projects until I get more confidence.

Teneriffe:
I actually started a new motif! Now I need to make sure that I actually finish it...

Knotted Lace:
Nothing.

Puncetto:
I finished a square that I started last spring. I also started a new square and am well on my way to finishing it.

Crochet:
Nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment