Sunday, January 29, 2012

Beaded flower



The beaded flower looks familiar from this post.

This is actually a duplicate, the original shown in the previous post is already on it's way tucked inside a thank you note.

This pattern is by Jan Stawasz. I often flip through the patterns, but this was the first time I made one of his patterns. I am not sure that the addition of beads works very well in this case. It does not want to lie flat and I would probably have to change the stitch counts to make it do so. Still a cute flower though.

Made with DMC special cordonnette 80 in white and some random seed beads from Michaels.

*note: there is a mistake in the original flower that I made. Luckily I caught the mistake in time to repeat it so it's not too obvious. No mistakes in this one!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Jan's patterns are lovely, but i certainly find them needlessly difficult!
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete