Friday, March 11, 2011

Puncetto d


A funny thing happened while making this motif. I started sometime in mid to late January and got about halfway through the pattern. At that point I put it down and didn't pick it up again until last weekend. I thought it would take forever to finish it, but I got it done in 3 days. Granted the weather was absolutely horrible and I had plenty of time to make lace...

Not much to say. I am definitely getting more comfortable adding thread when I run out, but that doesn't mean I like doing it! A lot of time that's when I stop and don't pick it up for a while. I try to force myself to add in more thread before I stop, so that it's easier to pick up.

Made with DMC Cebelia 30 in ecru and measures ~ 2.25 inches on the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment