Thursday, March 31, 2011

March progress

I may not have posted much, but March was a good lace month!

Bobbin lace:
I finished the pattern I had been working on since New Year's eve. I actually finished it about 1 week ago, but haven't scanned it yet. Hopefully it will make an appearance soon.

I did also manage to find time to make another metallic star, scan coming soon (I hope...)

Tatting:
Not much to show, but I have been plugging away on my tatting. I made a modification of the rosette I showed a few months ago to come up with the new one which I like a lot more. I also finished another motif for my 25 challenge motif.

I am also making slow by steady progress on my large WIP and despite my best intentions, I started another project. I am determined to keep that one in my active list of projects and not put it away until I'm done. At least that's my plan for now. I'm afraid if it goes into my on-hold pile, it won't see the light of day for a few years!

Needle Lace:
Nothing.

Teneriffe:
I completed another little motif. I'm not sure what to make of this lace. Once I pick it up, it's fun to make a little motif, but I'm not sure I really like the final result. It still seems very floppy and it's easy to pull it out of shape. For the time being, I will continue to occasionally work on it.

Knotted Lace:
Nothing.

Puncetto:
I'm almost done with another square. Scan to follow once it's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment