Motif No. 28 - 18th Day of December from Bjørn's book. Like most things I show, this was completed a few weeks ago (actually mid-June sometime), but then it took me a while to sew in the ends and scan it. At least I managed to scan it the day I took care of the ends!
This was a fun motif to make - almost all split rings! The thread behaved pretty well too - until the end, that is. It snapped on me when making the last split ring (second to the last ring). Nothing like having to add new thread right before you finish a project! The lower right hand point just looks funny because of the way I put the motif on the scanner. It actually looks normal in real life. I didn't realize that the point was folded onto itself until after I was done scanning and I was too lazy to rescan it.
Made with 1 strand of metallic DMC floss.
It looks very nice! :)
ReplyDelete