Bobbin Lace:
I actually did well with this one! I finished my 3rd Honiton pattern and started the next one. The current pattern is progressing a bit slowly, but that will pick up once I have more time.
Needle Lace:
This has been very slow. My main needle lace time was always Sat. and Sun. night, and that is currently my prime Olympics watching time... I am almost done with all the corded stitch fillings.
I had wanted to start a reticella-type pattern, but that hasn't happened yet. The pattern is all set to go, I just need to actually start it.
Teneriffe:
I finished the last medallion and sewed the mat together. I have no idea what I will do next.
Knotted Lace:
I think I might have picked this up once early in the month. I am working on a small motif that I had hoped to finish by the end of the month. Next month.
Tatting:
This has also been very slow. I didn't even finish (OK, start) my motif for the 25 motif challenge. (At least I split the skein which I tend to put off forever...). I did some work on my large WIP, but didn't get as much done as I had wanted on that either. There were also two very small projects I had planned on completing that are not done yet either.
No comments:
Post a Comment