This little guy happens to be the very first thing I ever designed. Ha, ha, ha. With such a simple design, I can't even say that with a straight face. I really don't think I can take any credit for a medallion made of 6 rings connected by 6 chains. Even if they *are* my very favorite onion rings. Actually, I started this little guy at the beginning of my onion ring odyssey. The rings are all made with actual rings. If I were to make it again, I would use chains for the outer two "rings". Either that, or I would have to play with the stitch count to get the rings to lay flay. Nah, too much work:)
Made with DMC Special Dentelles 80 in Christmas red and ecru. I forgot to scan with a gauge again! The medallion is just under 2 inches wide.
Hope nobody gets snowed in tomorrow!
Nice work! Your Onion Medallion is lovely!
ReplyDeleteWhoever designed it - it is sweet!
ReplyDeleteFox : )