Friday, July 15, 2016

Tatting WIP (B)




This is the second WIP I picked up recently.  I just pulled it into rotation a week ago, and it already has a story to tell!  When I stopped working on it, I had three of the four rows of chains completed.  I started the fourth row of chains and promptly snapped a thread!  I decided it would be easier to cut out all the chains and start from scratch than try to add in the thread where it broke.  Needless to say, I was not very happy the first day I worked on it!  When I completed a few chains in the fourth row (second time around), I realized I made a mistake.  Not all chains have picots!  I decided that it doesn't bother me enough to cut out the round again.  I hope I won't change my mind once it is complete...


2 comments:

  1. Ah! Weirdly even I have this as a WIP. I actually gave up as my chairs were so awful - I think yours is worth the perseverance though!

    Hmm... I cannot get this to post, to trying anonymous, just to see...

    ReplyDelete