Why does it seem like every time I think work will calm down, things pick up? If it wasn't for weekends I would have no time to make any lace!
Bobbin lace:
Continued working on my WIP. Slow going, but it's coming along.
Tatting:
Picked up all of my WIPs at least once this month! So far so good. I'm a long ways off from actually finishing anything, but at least none of my active WIPs languish for more than a few weeks at a time.
Crochet:
The winter of the hat continues! I am almost done with two more hats. It's down to finishing, which is when my interest starts to wane. One is a gift so I actually have an incentive to finish it soon.
Knitting:
I've actually been working on a few small projects and recently started a larger one as well. I try not to have too many things on my needles, but I broke that rule this year. The little projects are almost done so soon I will be back to just one large thing on my needles.
No comments:
Post a Comment