I was just outside for a bit shoveling some of the wind blown snow off our driveway. It's a bit chilly!
Bobbin lace:
I finally finished the piece that has been on my pillow since late September/early October. I just need to take out the pins and scan it. Hopefully I'll get around to it soon!
Tatting:
I completed a tiny motif that I had started late last year. Other than that, most of my tatting time has been spent plugging away at one of the WIPs that are in the current rotation.
Knotted Lace:
This is a lace I would like to get started on again. Right now I am working on just simple stitches to improve my tension.
Knitting:
Most of my free time earlier in the month has been spent knitting. I finally finished the cardigan I started late last year. I have to report that so far it has been extremely comfortable (and warm!). There is one more project I would like to knit this year and I hope I can at least get it started before I lose my urge to knit. Since it is relatively small, I am banking on finishing it soon after I finish. At least that's the plan...
No comments:
Post a Comment