Tuesday, November 5, 2013

October Progress 2013

A little late this month...  I was on vacation for about a week and a half and now I can barely remember anything prior to that:)

Considering everything else going on, I'm pleasantly surprised I not only managed to make some lace, but I also completed a few things to post!  Most of my very limited lace time was taken up by the large project mentioned in the sneak preview a few days ago.  Now that it's done, I may have time to make more lace - I kind of have to, if I want to post since I don't think I have any almost finished projects lined up for quick and easy posting!

Bobbin lace:
Nothing.

Tatting:
Not much actual tatting, but I did manage to complete two pieces to post - a small motif and the Quatrain mat.  I am not sure I can really count Quatrain since I only finished a few ends this month.  The actual tatting was done earlier.

Needle Lace:
Inspired by a tutorial, I made a little skeletal leaf.  It was nice to make some needle lace and working with color was a nice change of pace as well.

Teneriffe:
Nothing. 

Knotted Lace:
Nothing.

Puncetto:
Nothing.

Crochet:
Nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment