This should be a little more interesting than the last few months!
This is the first time I had to work the week between Christmas and New Year. It was a good time to work - not too many distractions, but I normally get a lot of lace done this week and that obviously didn't happen this year. At least I started making lace again on the weekends and in the evenings.
Bobbin lace:
Finally finished the piece I had started this spring. I hope to have the next pricking ready to go soon.
Tatting:
Finished my large WIP that I had been referring to recently. Pictures will be posted soon.
Worked a bit on some of my other WIPs, but don't have anything to show yet.
Needle Lace:
Nothing.
Teneriffe:
Nothing.
Knotted Lace:
Nothing.
Puncetto:
Nothing.
Crochet:
Not quite lace, but I completed two hats. These were the first hats I ever made.
I also finished two more small motifs, pictures coming soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment