Saturday, September 10, 2011

August progress

Anyone see the video on msnbc.com about the drunk moose that was stuck in a tree in Sweden? The poor thing looked absolutely miserable!

My lace hiatus hasn't stopped yet...

In the spring I was quite ambitious and had a lot of little projects going on and lined up. Of course that was fine for the winter, when the only thing aside from work and house chores was shoveling snow. Granted, there was a lot of shoveling last winter! Once spring came around, there were too many things to do outside and staying inside and making lace was no longer that appealing. Of course I always had the list of projects in the back of my mind and I kept thinking I was falling behind, which is really silly. It's not like I have a hard deadline for anything. In order to slowly get back into the swing of things, I hope to complete one item this month. Well, complete, scan and post one item. I think I can do that!

Bobbin lace:
My work in progress is still a WIP. I don't think I touched my poor neglected pillow all month.

Tatting:
Still haven't sewn in the ends for my latest 25 motif challenge.

Progress on my grill doily continues slowly. I also picked up another WIP a few times - it's also a big one and won't be done any time soon.

Needle Lace:
Nothing.

Teneriffe:
Nothing.

Knotted Lace:
Nothing.

Puncetto:
Nothing.

With all the miserable weather we've been having (although today is absolutely beautiful!), I think the trees have given up. Raking has started!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment