Sunday, October 23, 2011

September progress

I've been busy getting things done around the house and at work. Unfortunately that means very little time for lace making:(

Bobbin lace:
I looked at my pillow a few times. Does that count?

Tatting:
I played with a few WIPs here and there. One was actually finished, but I haven't sewn in the ends or scanned it yet.

Needle Lace:
Nothing. I think I will start a new pattern. For some reason the one I am working on is really not inspiring me to pick it up at all. Don't ask me why, because I think it's a beautiful pattern. Maybe if I pick up something small and actually complete it, I will be able to get back to the current one. I don't expect that to happen in October though! Especially considering October is just about over...

Teneriffe:
Nothing.

Knotted Lace:
Nothing.

Puncetto:
I tried to find the last piece I was working on and couldn't find it. I didn't look too hard though, so I'm sure it will turn up sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment