Between yardwork and other projects around the house, this is probably the longest almost-hiatus I have ever taken! I am calling it an "almost-hiatus" since there is some, very slow lace making progress going on. It's just that nothing is being completed and thus I cannot show anything. As I have mentioned for the past few months (!) there are a few finished items I need to scan and post. Full disclosure - they were all completed in May or early June, I think.
Bobbin lace:
My work in progress is still a WIP. At least I did some work on it earlier in the month.
Tatting:
Still haven't sewn in the ends for my latest 25 motif challenge.
I am actually making good progress on my "grill doily", but even so, I don't think it will be done any time soon.
Needle Lace:
Nothing.
Teneriffe:
Nothing.
Knotted Lace:
Nothing.
Puncetto:
Nothing.
I am still not sure when things will pick up. Once all the leaves are raked up? Holidays? We shall see:)
No comments:
Post a Comment