This post will be even more boring than the last one (if that's even possible!)
I do have a few (3? 4?) things to post, but I need to either upload them off the camera or scan them. Knowing my track record, it may be a while before anything makes an appearance...
Bobbin lace:
Still working on my current work in progress. I worked on it a bit at the beginning of the month and then set it aside.
Tatting:
Still haven't sewn in the ends for my latest 25 motif challenge.
I've spent most of my tatting time on my large WIP (aka "grill doily"). I am down to the last round, but it's also the largest one - both the circumference (obviously!) and the width of the round. It will be a while before I have anything to post...
Needle Lace:
Nothing.
Teneriffe:
Nothing.
Knotted Lace:
Nothing.
Puncetto:
Nothing.
I'm not sure when lace will pick up again. If not sooner after Thanksgiving when all the leaves are raked up:)
No comments:
Post a Comment