
The second motif I finished in July. The motif is from
Tatted Snowflakes and was made with Kreinik braid No. 4. This pattern is prettier than I expected, but definitely not one of my favorites. What I do like is the color though! I can only buy a very limited selection of Kreinik threads locally so I have to order most of them online. I thought this would be my least favorite color of the last batch that I ordered, but so far I think it's my favorite! Of course, I saved the best for last, so the August motif will probably come in first (color wise). Just goes to show that sometimes things (or colors!) surprise us.
A few posts ago I saw a comment from Dena from Kreinik to post my pictures on the Kreinik Facebook page. How cool is that? I don't have a Facebook account thought (I know, I know, so behind the times!), which means I probably cannot do that. It's still pretty cool though.
Stopping bye to say thank you for entering my giveaway. Good luck to you in the drawing.
ReplyDelete