Monday, July 3, 2017

June Progress 2017

It's finally starting to feel like summer here and I'm say that as a non-summer person.  It was very nice to hear the first cicada of the season while mowing on Saturday though!  Now I just hope it doesn't get too hot for too long.

Bobbin lace:
Working on my WIP.  It's slowly coming along.  I took a longer than expected break earlier in June because I was too lazy to wind thread on my bobbins that were running low...  That's been taken care of now.

Tatting:
Slow by steady progress on one of my two active WIPs.  

Needle Lace:
Working on a Pag medallion.

Knotted Lace:
Trying to figure out how to finish off the round sampler I posted earlier in June. 

I actually have a few finished items I need post.  I even have most of the photos already, I just need to write up the post.  Usually taking pictures/scanning is what holds me up, so I really don't know what my excuse is this time.



No comments:

Post a Comment