Hard to believe another year is almost over! I had some vacation time to use up and took this last week off from work. It wasn't quite a vacation since there was a number of last minute things I had to take care of, but it was a nice change of pace overall. The best thing is that I had quite a bit of lace time! Not much to show for it just yet, but there will be a few posts coming up next year.
Bobbin lace:
Finally finished my WIP! Post coming soon. I am now preparing my next pattern and getting all the bobbins wound. I suspect it is another one that will be on the pillow for a while (i.e. most of the year)
Tatting:
Made some progress on my WIPs and actually finished one! Post coming soon.
Needle Lace:
Finished another Pag lace motif. Post coming soon (I see a pattern developing!).
Crochet:
I did actually pick up crochet again to make something for my nephew. It is almost done, but it will be a while before I give it to him, so no post until then.
Happy New Year, Mica!🤗
ReplyDelete