Friday, September 2, 2016

August Progress 2016


Hard to believe it's September already!  I took today off to give myself a nice long weekend.  Normally summers are marginally slower at work with various people going on vacation, but this year, no such luck.  I did a few house chores, but mainly spent a relaxing day doing things I haven't had time to this summer.  This summer really flew by very quickly.  I am very happy it is starting to cool off though.

Tatting:
I finished a large WIP and was pretty good about working on my three current WIPs in active rotation.  I hope this keeps up!

Needle Lace:
Finished the Pag medallion I started in class at OIDFA.  Next piece already in progress on my Pag lace pillow.

Knotted Lace:
I picked up knotted lace and am practicing the stitches in an effort to get them more even.


No comments:

Post a Comment