Saturday, April 2, 2016

March Progress 2016



Bobbin lace:
Still working on my WIP.  I tend to take long-ish breaks between sitting down at my pillow.  Although it is still enjoyable, I am looking forward to being done!  I would like to make something with normal thread for a change.

Tatting:
My plan of picking up each WIP at least once a month is still successful.  Nothing completed yet though.

Needle Lace:
Continuing on my little piece of needle lace.  I hope to finish soon.

Puncetto:
I picked up puncetto again!  I have been eyeing knotted lace for a while now, but instead of picking that up, I decided to go for puncetto.  I have an unfinished motif that I started a loooong time ago.  Rather than continue with that and make tons of mistakes as I get back into the swing of things, I started a small new sampler.  I forgot how much fun this lace it to make!  Hopefully I will be ready to get back to my motif soon.

Knitting:
Quite a bit of my free time has been spent knitting.  I am working on one little project and two larger ones.  Must make use of knitting weather before it gets too warm!  As it is, I got a late start this year due to our lack of winter.

2 comments:

  1. So pleased you've picked up puncetto again! I really like seeing your work. (I'm kind of doing it *through* you I think!)
    I'm still impressed that you're working on so many things at once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your idea to pick up a WIP at least once a month. I may need to do this, too. I reviewed the WIPs Friday evening and discovered I had more of them than I realized. Beautiful doily!

    ReplyDelete