I hope that everyone that celebrates Thanksgiving had a nice holiday! We hosted Thanksgiving for the first time and I think it turned out well - including the turkey! All in all it was a nice day filled with good friends and good food.
I am currently working on several large-ish tatting WIPs. None of them are all that huge, but none of them are simple motifs either, so it will be a while before I have anything completed to post. Partly to document my progress and partly to keep me on track, I will occasionally post progress on these WIPs.
Shown above is "Flower Patch" by Mary Konior. It is my oldest of the currently active WIPs. I don't recall exactly when I started it, but it has been on my shuttles for 10+ years. Embarrassing! What is worse is that I have even older WIPs...
No comments:
Post a Comment