Saturday, October 31, 2015

October Progress 2015


It's been a while since I posted and I won't even try to come up with an excuse.  Unlike most of my previous hiatuses, this was only a blogging hiatus and there was still some lace making going on.

I started my larger bobbin lace project in June (or more accurately on May 31) and worked on it through July like crazy whenever I had time to do so.  I won't lie - sometimes it was hard to sit inside on a beautiful evening making lace rather than spending time outside.  In August I decided to go for a professional certification and spent all my free time preparing for that.  September and October we went on several longer vacations so lace time was limited again.  Luckily I did have some time each month to make lace.  It's a good thing too, since the deadline for my bobbin lace project was in October!

Bobbin lace:
Finished my large project!

Tatting:
Worked on a few of my WIPs.  I also looked at a few others trying to figure out where I left off.  That almost counts as making lace!


No comments:

Post a Comment