Monday, December 23, 2013

Motif No. 47



Despite my best efforts to complete the second round of the 25 motif challenge this year, it looks like it will have to spill over into next year.  Normally I get some breathing room in December, but this year there are too many things going on.  Maybe lace will resume it's regular schedule in January!

The snowflake show above is Cloverleaf Snowflake from "Tatted Snowflakes" by Sunderman.  It's a fairly basic snowflake, but I still managed to mess up one of the clovers!  By the time I realized what had happened, I really did not want to start over.

Made with Kreinik braid No. 4.  The scanner did not capture the color at all - it is much more blue than the scan shows.

2 comments:

  1. It is pretty! I always manage to mess up snowflakes from that book! They are not as easy as they look.

    Happy Holidays to you!
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it looks good to me! And I don't believe anyone gets breathing space in December, so finishing in January should definitely be allowed. Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete