I can't believe it's the end of the year already! I won't do any specific end-of-year post, but looking through this year's posts, it's been a good year to make things! I am happy that I managed to post every month, even though a few times in the summer I was desperately looking around for something small to finish so I could post it!
Tatting:
I mainly worked on a few small motifs. I completed another beaded minaret snowflake but sent it off before scanning it. It was pretty much identical to the first one I made without that strange twist in the center round...
Other than that I completed motif no. 47. Almost done with the second round of the 25 motif challenge - I'm looking forward to finishing it next year.
All the minitats are now finally 100% done with all the ends sewed in. That little project dragged on much longer than it should have! I thought about putting off the last set, but I'm happy I got it done.
I think I did pick up one or two of my larger WIPs this month, but did not get far.
Other than that I completed motif no. 47. Almost done with the second round of the 25 motif challenge - I'm looking forward to finishing it next year.
All the minitats are now finally 100% done with all the ends sewed in. That little project dragged on much longer than it should have! I thought about putting off the last set, but I'm happy I got it done.
I think I did pick up one or two of my larger WIPs this month, but did not get far.
Puncetto:
I picked up the square I started last summer again and hope to finish it soon. Every time I pick up puncetto after a long break I wonder why I took a break at all - it's so much fun to make!
I picked up the square I started last summer again and hope to finish it soon. Every time I pick up puncetto after a long break I wonder why I took a break at all - it's so much fun to make!
Knitting:
Most of my time has been spent on two knitting projects. They are now both done and gifted. Posts to follow next year.
Most of my time has been spent on two knitting projects. They are now both done and gifted. Posts to follow next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment