Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June progress

Oh, I feel so bad for my blog! It's all neglected with no new posts:( I have been making some lace, I just don't have much to show.

Bobbin Lace:
I'm now working on the last Honiton motif in my book. It's coming along - not too quickly, but not too slowly either. On the evenings when I sit in front of my pillow I complete a decent chunk (by my standards!). Too bad those evenings aren't all that common. And yes, I did manage to prepare the pricking to the current pattern before I was tempted to repeat the previous pattern:)

Tatting:
I actually completed two motifs for the 25 motif challenge, but haven't scanned them yet. Come to think of it, I might still have to sew in the ends... I am also plugging away on my large WIP, mostly while waiting dinner to grill. I think I may have picked it up once or twice even when there was no dinner on the grill.

Needle lace:
I spent more time on needle lace at the beginning of the month than towards the end. The fillings are all done and I planned out how I will work the cordonnette. Of course, I did not take any notes, so I suspect I no longer remember what I had planned. Not really the smartest move!


Teneriffe:
I actually picked it up a week or so ago! I even made two motifs, but haven't scanned them yet. I will post more details when I actually post the pieces.

Knotted lace:
Nothing. I haven't even touched it this month. I *think* it's still on my side table...

All in all I think I made quite a bit of progress on my lace all things considering. Currently I am leaning towards working on bobbin lace more than on other laces. Considering how lonely my pillow was not too long ago, I'm sure it appreciates it!

1 comment:

  1. You do so much with your lacework in the course of a month, it is amazing!

    ReplyDelete