Sunday, May 1, 2016

April Progress 2016


Work is still taking over my life during the week and weekends are too nice to spend inside.  My lace time has greatly diminished this month!  I will need to make a concentrated effort to not let everything slide until late fall again.

Bobbin lace:
Still plugging away on my WIP.  I made quite a bit of progress at the start of the month and then took a break from it. 

Tatting:
Slowly making progress on all my WIPS. So far so good with not starting anything new!

Needle Lace:
I did just complete the small piece I have been working on, but haven't posted it yet.  I need to photograph it or finally resolve the software issue with my scanner.  

Puncetto:
I continued to play with some samplers to get back into the swing of things with pouncetto.  I think I will soon be ready to pick up where I left off.  Or maybe start something new...

Knitting:
Occasionally picked up my WIPs.  Knitting season is coming to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment