Wednesday, December 30, 2015

December Progress 2015



It's not quite the end of December yet, but I don't foresee any major changes between today and tomorrow!

I am not sure what to do with  my blog.  I don't want to give it up, but I also don't have much to post most of the time.  One thing I really need to do is to get past my mental block of posting WIPs.  I have not been tempted to make any small tatted pieces and I have not been playing with other kinds of lace as much, meaning I have very little to post.  It's a bit discouraging, especially since I do make lace on a fairly regular basis.  I will see how things shape up.

Bobbin lace:
Working on a fairly large project.  The thread I am using also makes for slow progress.  I have no idea how the final piece will work out, but I am excited to see!

Tatting:
I am trying to not start any new projects until some of my WIPs are completed.  Not sure how long that will last!  For now, I have four WIPs in my current rotation and try to alternate working on them. One is almost done!  The other three will take a while longer.  We'll see how long this plan works, but I really have a lot of WIPs!  I either need to get serious about finishing them or admit to myself that some will never be done.

Crochet:
Most of the last few weeks has been spent crocheting hats for some of my friends' kids.  They were all completed on time.  Posts coming once I upload the photos from my camera.

Knitting:
I also knit a hat for one of my friends kids.  The knitting is done, but I need to finish everything off.  I should have it done in time to take it with me when I go back to work Monday.


1 comment:

  1. WIPs please! I would love to see your work in progress :) I wondered if I should stop my blog too seeing as I'm so sporadic, but I quite like it as an excuse to talk to people like you. Do carry it on - it's nice seeing the work you do.

    ReplyDelete