I think I may have mentioned before that although I like the idea of knitting, I don't often get the urge to actually knit. It seems like my "knitting season" is from October through about January. I'm perfectly happy to knit in those few months and not force it the rest of the year.
This year I actually have three projects in progress. For once I actually made swatches!
Considering we had a white Thanksgiving, it seemed only fitting that I would take a picture of the swatches on snow! The picture didn't turn out like I thought it would, but that's OK since knitting and snow go together so well.
It's hard to tell from the photo, but the two top swatches are dark brown (left) and black (right). The item based on the swatches below will not be orange. The orange yarn is left over from my
dead fish hat and I wanted to swatch before buying the actual yarn.
I hope at least one of these items will be completed by the end of the year.
No comments:
Post a Comment