Hard to believe it's August already. My brain still thinks it's late June! I haven't had much to show, but I have been making lace on a semi regular basis. To get back into the swing of posting, I may have to post a few items I completed a while back and maybe do another book review. Although those posts are probably boring to read, it may help me get back into posting more often and also alleviate the pressure to finish something quickly just to post!
Bobbin lace:
More progress on my WIP. I am starting to see the end! Someone recently asked me how long it has been on the pillow and I was horrified to realize I started in June of 2013. There is no reason for the pattern to still be on my pillow!
Tatting:
Worked on two of my larger pieces on and off. I may have to make something small just to see it done!
Hopefully more to post soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment