Yes, I know this is very late again this month. My computer crashed in early November and I spent time trying to fix it myself and then gave up and took into a computer repair shop to be fixed. I don't even know why I tried it myself,every time I have to research or poke around computers I realize that it is not anything I enjoy. At all.
Bobbin lace:
Almost finished with the current WIP. Barring something unforeseen, it should be finished in the next week or two.
Tatting:
I finished another motif for the 25 motif challenge right before the computer crashed. I haven't had a chance to scan it i yet.
Needle Lace:
Nothing.
Teneriffe:
Nothing.
Knotted Lace:
Nothing.
Puncetto:
Nothing.
Crochet:
Nothing.
Yard work is just about done for the season:( As much as I will miss it, it will be nice to have a bit more time to make lace.
No comments:
Post a Comment