I've been working late hours so I don't get much done during the weeks. Since yardwork has not yet started, I do manage to get some lace in during the weekends. If this continues, I foresee another lace hiatus this summer...
Bobbin lace:
Still plugging along with the pattern on my pillow. I have had a chance to work on every weekend so I am actually making progress! I debated not completing it (I am at a good stopping point and it would look finished if I took it off the pillow now), but I think I will keep on going.
Tatting:
Slowly plugging away on two of my WIPS.
Needle Lace:
I continued the piece I started last month.
Teneriffe:
I finally finished the motif I started last month. I am still very ambivalent about teneriffe. It just does not seem like a very stable lace. Granted it doesn't take as much time as needle lace or bobbin lace, but it still seems like it doesn't take much to undo or pull out of shape all the work that you put in. Maybe it's because I don't have any good patterns. I am trying to pick out new techniques to learn. I still suspect that the size of thread I am using is not well balanced for the pattern.
Knotted Lace:
Nothing.
Puncetto:
Finished the square I started last month and started a new little sample.
Crochet:
Nothing. I did finally scan a piece from a while back. Does that count?
No comments:
Post a Comment